- Triphala works on every organ in the body, reduces blockage, and restores the natural functions of each of them. It flushes out the toxins and reduces the tendency of diseases.
- Triphala consists of many biological compounds like tannins, Gallic Acid, Chebulagic Acid, and Chebulinic Acid. The vitamin C content in Triphala is also very high, which along with Chebulagic Acid exerts strong antioxidant effects.
- Triphala powder is effective in delaying aging, maintaining skin health, preventing premature greying of hair and hair fall, as well as reducing oxidative stress in the body.
- It improves immunity and prevents secondary infections.
- In Ayurveda, Rasayana therapy has significant importance. Triphala is one of the Rasayana Medicines, which exert rejuvenating actions in the body.